The purpose of the International scientific conference «Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry» is to bring together international researchers and industrial practitioners interested in the development and implementation of modern technologies for automation, informatization, computer science, artificial intelligence, transport and power electrical engineering. The conference aims at advancing both, fundamental research and innovative applications, and seeks to establish a new dissemination platform and an international network of researchers in these fields. Innovative information technologies are of particular interest to the conference.
The organizing committee of the conference is inviting interested researchers and professionals to submit papers describing significant scientific achievements and innovations in all areas of automation, informatization, computer science, and artificial intelligence. All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by multiple reviewers. Proceedings of IITI’19 conference will be published in Springer series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing.The extended versions of the best papers presented at this conference will be considered for publication in a Special Issue of Neural Networks World journal, which is indexed by Web of Sciences and SCOPUS.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Bayesian Networks and Trust Networks, Fuzzy-Stochastical Modelling
- Fuzzy Models and Systems
- Non-Classical Logic and Plausible Inference
- Neural Networks Technologies
- Evolutional Modeling and Genetic Algorithms
- Multiagent Systems
- Decision Making Intelligent Systems
- Automation and Intellectualization for Industrial, Transport and Energetic Systems
- Rostov State Transport University (Russia)
- VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
- Russian Association for Artificial Intelligence (Russia)