Dear colleagues, please use link to join IITI in ZOOM (according to the programme)
Conference proceedings have bee published:
Conference programme is available.
The purpose of the International scientific conference «Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry» is to bring together the international advanced experience in the field of the development and implementation of the modern techniques in automation, informatization and artificial intelligence in fundamental and applied sciences as well as the development of contacts in this sphere. The innovative intelligent information technologies are of particular interest at the conference.
The organizing committee of the conference is inviting interested researchers and professionals to submit papers describing significant scientific achievements and innovations in all areas of automation, informatization, computer science, and artificial intelligence. All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by multiple reviewers. Proceedings of IITI’21 conference will be published in Springer series Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. The publications will also be indexed in SCOPUS, ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, Google Scholar and Springerlink. In addition, following the example of IITI'18 and IITI'19, the probability of indexing in the Web of Science is high.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Bayesian Networks and Trust Networks, Fuzzy-Stochastical Modelling
- Fuzzy Models and Systems
- Non-Classical Logic and Plausible Inference
- Neural Networks Technologies
- Evolutional Modeling and Genetic Algorithms
- Multiagent Systems
- Decision Making Intelligent Systems
- Machine Learning and its Applications
- Automation and Intellectualization for Industrial, Transport and Energetic Systems
- Rostov State Transport University (Russia)
- VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Republic)
- Russian Association for Artificial Intelligence (Russia)